This past week I received a Timbuk 2 Swig Backpack to review. I’ve been a fan of Timbuk 2 for a long time and have had one of their Classic Messenger Bags for about 9 years. I’m stoked to finally check out one of their backpacks.
Timbuk 2 Swig Backpack Features
- Super lightweight Mission6 nylon fabric.
- Padded, low profile internal laptop compartment for full protection without the bulk
- Timbuk2′s trademarked Swing Around Access; grab your laptop without taking off your pack.
- Lightweight ergonomic shoulder straps are designed to fit people, not robots
- On-strap bottle opener for party tricks and quick refreshment
- Accessory loops on straps for attaching gadgets and gizmos
- Padded back panel with secret small zipper pocket for easy key storage
- Two large internal compartments and an organization panel for keeping your sh*t together
- Waterproof TPU center panel
- External U-lock pocket doubles as a water bottle holder
- Price: $90
I fully plan on putting the Swig through the ringer over the coming weeks with daily bike commutes to work, grocery runs, errands, park trips, and whatever else I can thing to throw at it and in it.
Buy Now: Search for the Timbuk2 Swig Backpack