Keep your feet toasty warm and comfortable with the Keen Howser Wool Slip On shoe.
Keen Howser Wool Slip Ons: The Details
- Slip on shoes with rubber, non-marking sole
- Exterior is recycled felted wool
- Interior is plush microfleece lining
- Keen.Cush footbed
- MSRP $65.00
Keen Howser Wool Slip Ons: The Review
Keen has been on a roll lately. Every pair of shoes or boots I’ve tested, I’ve loved. The Wool Howser is no exception. Intended to be a slipper, I’ve taken to wearing it to work on a semi-regular basis. The Wool Howser is comfortable slip on shoe, and offers just the right amount of warmth. Your feet won’t be sweating but they won’t be freezing either. I love them! The elastic side panels allow for easy entry into the shoes. I have mid-height arches and the Howsers fit fine and are easy to slip on and off.
- Stylish enough to pass for regular shoes! The slip design and stitching of the felted Wool Howsers allows them to pass for regular shoes.
- The rubberized sole means that even if you only wear them as slippers, walking outside to let Fido out in the mornings won’t result in soggy feet for the remainder of the day.
- So. Comfortable. Really. I have hardly taken mine off since they arrived.
- The only thing I am bummed out about is that the felted wool pills a bit. While this is to be expected to some point with that material, the pilling eventually rips off, and you’re left with small “bald spots” on the slippers. If that really bugs you, check out the Keen Howsers (the non-wool version of the same slipper).