As temperatures have been steadily in the negative twenties for the past couple of weeks up here in the Great White North, I’ve taken up a new hobby to thaw out- hot yoga. Nothing reminds your body of its own capability to sweat like working out in a 105 degree room for an hour and a half. For yoga class as of late, I’ve been wearing my new Moving Comfort Flow pants and Charity Sports bra to give them a good test.
Moving Comfort Flow Pants
- 2¼” contoured waistband
- Powermesh vent at center back waist
- Double layer crotch gusset
- Internal pocket
- 32″ inseam, also available in “long” length
- MSRP: $66
- The waistband is awesome! As an active, fit individual, nothing irks me more than when I try on a pair of pants and they create that supergross “muffin top” look, just because of the way the fabric is shaped. The wide, contoured waistband makes sure that doesn’t happen, and also means that the pants stay put, whether you are walking into class or wrapped up in Crow pose.
- Comfortable, and not so tight that you’re uncomfortable walking around in public while wearing them.
- Durable poly/spandex blend makes for a beefy pair of pants- I can tell they will last through several vinyasas, runs, or whatever else I chose to do in them!
- The pants are a bit wide at the bottom. I would love it if they were a little more narrow, and looked a bit less “bell-bottom-y.” They would have been pretty awesome for climbing too if they were a bit more narrow, but as it stands, that extra material would get in the way.
Moving Comfort Charity Sports Bra
- Small/Medium Cup Size
- Seam-free interior molded cups encapsulate for extra support and shaping
- Wide straps
- MSRP: $36
- Mesh panel along back of bra allows for additional ventilation
- Light lining gives you some cover without being full of padding, and helps to wick moisture away from your body
- The material is not terribly stretchy (which is what gives the bra its compression abilities), which means that the straps and band are fairly static. The band was a bit too tight on me, but a size larger would have been too big.
- A bit low cut for a sports bra