Longing to be back in Florida with sand between my toes, I opt for flip flops as my first choice after a mountain bike ride or trail run. But, I’m a pretty picky about my sandals, so not just any pair will do. I’ve had the Ocean Minded Seaweed sandals long enough to realize that these are definitely keepers.
Ocean Minded Seaweed Sandals Features:
- Two piece molded rubber outsole
- Made with water-based glue
- Wide, tiered PU nubuck strap adds dimension and support
- Molded anatomical footbed made with Croslite material
- Croslite material is soft, comfortable, light weight and odor resistant
- Nylon toe post is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Weight: 7 oz.
- Colors: Rasta, Black, Chocolate, Black/Turquoise, Charcoal/Lime
- MSRP: $41
My all-time favorite sandals have long been the Teva Mush sandals, but they don’t last long and traction is lacking when wet. Right out of the chute, the Ocean Minded Seaweed sandals called to me with their soft, anatomical Croslite footbeds that cradled my entire foot. Not very often do I find just the perfect fit in flip flops, but the Seaweeds have delivered.
Walking around on pavement and kicking around the house, these sandals have continued to be supportive and comfortable. With the ramped design, the forefoot ends up very low to the ground with not much toe protection, so watch your step.
- Anatomical footbed cradles my feet
- Soft Croslite footbed provides comfort
- Extra strap width is nice
- Extra-supportive mid and outsole
- Low-profile forefoot puts your toesies at risk
Buy Now: Search for Ocean Minded Sandals