Looking to keep your kids toesies comfy and covered in sustainable Merino fibers? Check out the latest offering from TEKO for the little ones. I dig Merino wool-blends for their moisture and odor management and I’m sure my kids will also appreciate the benefits of this natural fiber. Well, maybe I’ll appreciate their non-stinky feet after a summertime hike.
TEKO introduced two new socks for kids made with Merino wool. Here are the details.
Summit tekoMERINO™ KID’s Midweight Hiking
- The Summit Series offers a more relaxed fit and chlorine-free, undyed, organic tekoMERINO™ wool next to the skin. Teko kid’s socks have all the performance features that our adult socks have.
- Great for backpacking and extra warmth while hiking.
- Medium cushion throughout the entire sock
- Seamless toe
- Arch band
- Y-heel gore
- Style #3994 Kids sizing Small: shoe size 9-11.5 Medium: shoe size 12-2.5 Large: shoe size 3-6
- MSRP: $10.95
tekoMERINO™ KID’s MiniCrew
- Organic, chlorine-free tekoMERINO™ wool wicks moisture.
- Teko kid’s socks have all the performance features that our adult socks have.
- Seamless toes, arch brace, articulated Y-heel.
- Strike-zone cushioning in footbed.
- Comfort-stretch zones.
- tekoMERINO™ Wool: From Argentine farms that have been practicing environmentally-sound techniques for hundreds of years. The wool is shrink resistant and dyed with non-toxic dyes.
- tekoPOLY™ Recycled Polyester reinforced heel and toe for durability.
- Machine wash, tumble dry (or air dry).
- Style # 3902 Kids sizing Small: shoe size 9-11.5 Medium: shoe size 12-2.5 Large: shoe size 3-6
- MSRP: $10.95
More Info: Visit TEKOSocks.com