Gear.com | BBBSU Gear partners with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah to help put gear in the hands of Bigs and Littles who want to enjoy activities in the outdoors together. Watch the segment on KTVX, Sunday February, 24 at 10:00 p.m.

Words and images by Kameron Harper

Gear's new Give a Buck program which started this year allows Gear.com shoppers to get 10% back on every purchase when they gift 10% to a friend or charity in need of gear. The best part is...it's totally free! The full 20% is a gift from Gear.com, just to spread the love and help get more people outside. You can learn more about it here.

"After we developed the new Give a Buck program, we knew we wanted to partner with someone locally who could help put gear into the hands of kids looking to get outdoors. Naturally we reached out to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah to help us find Bigs and Littles who were looking to spend more time outside," said Brig Graff, Gear.com COO.

"Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah is thrilled to partner with Gear to provide children greater access to quality outdoor experiences. On behalf of the children who have not yet felt the satisfaction and exhilaration of camping, hiking, climbing or skiing in our beautiful state, we express our appreciation to the dedicated, trusted mentors eager to blaze new trails of discovery for the kids; and to Gear for making these unforgettable experiences more accessible." Tabb George-Corporate Relations, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah.

Click here to read more about how you can give to charities like Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah. And to learn more about Gear.com and stay up to date with all of our latest news, subscribe to our email list.

-----

Big Brothers Big Sisters of Utah
"If you can envision the rewards of mentoring a youth and helping them feel happier and more confident, take action now to share a few hours of your time to change a kid's life. Get informed about the power of one-to-one mentoring at https://bbbsu.org/. Take action to Defend the Potential of a youth in your community. "

For more information about Big Brothers Big Sister of Utah, please visit their website.

To learn more about Zach and view gear he's hoping to purchase for adventures with his little, check out his profile page and don't forget to donate 10% of your next purchase to the Bigs over at BBBSU absolutely free!

Special thanks to Momentum, Millcreek who let us hang out with them for the afternoon. Watch the segment on ABC4 here.

Close