Shadow Climbing Shoes
*** FREE SHIPPING // FREE RETURNS ***
✪✪✪✪✪ - FIVE STAR PROFESSIONAL REVIEW
"This shoe is great! Super sticky rubber. Great in all positions. The fit is spot on (I wear 11 in street shoes and the BD Aspects and got 11.5 in these). Highly recommend, plus they look SICK!"
"I bought my street shoe size 10.5 and they fit perfectly. I've never had a shoe be so comfortable that was agressive and tight fitting. The toebox is huge to comfortably fit those bent toes. Seriously... it is awesome. I am also so impressed by the performance... I feel solid on everything. Way to go BD!"
- Ships from USA Estimated Delivery 3 - 7 days Learn more
- 30 day returns Learn more
- Product Description
The Black Diamond Shadow is the ultimate climbing and bouldering shoe for crushing the steepest routes and your most elusive projects. With an aggressive shape and super tacky rubber throughout, including grip bands across the top of the foot and toe, these shoes make toe hooking more secure and opens up the possibilities for advanced moves that are almost impossible with other shoes. Better top of foot dexterity and rubber rands create more purchase and more possibilities for unique moves, meaning higher probability of topping out! For overhanging sport routes and hard bouldering, if there's one piece of gear that will up the level of routes and projects you can pursue it's having the highest-performing Black Diamond climbing shoe out there.
- 4.3mm molded rubber, not cut from a sheet, means more tacky and with more precise design.
- Non-stretch micro fiber upper.
- Minimalist midsole allows great movement for pulling in on toe hooks, and greater sensitivity on steep terrain.
- Aggressive, down-turned shape for bouldering and steep sport routes.
- High friction rubber across the upper foot, placed in the most important high-use areas for greater purchase.
- Velcro enclosure for securing fit, and fits true to size. Purchase at the size you normally would your climbing shoes. Unisex.