RED STRIPE KACHULA ADVENTURE BLANKET - Coalatree
This versatile adventure blanket has more than 300 reviews around the internet averaging almost 5 full stars. Works great as a ground cloth for your climbing rope, but it also works as a picnic blanket and comes with a hood you can snap on to turn it into a poncho in a pinch. Or pack it into the zippered pocket to make it into an instant travel pillow. One side is ripstop nylon, the other is a comfy cotton blend. The Kachula Adventure Blanket is water-resistant, durable, and made entirely of recycled materials. 50" x 72" laid flat.Read Full Description
- Ships from USA Estimated Delivery 3 - 7 days Learn more
- 30 day returns Learn more
- Product Description
If the only Red Stripe you know of is a Jamaican beer, then it's time you became acquainted with the Kachula Red Stripe blanket. This is the adventure blanket that broke the internet, raising more than a quarter of a million bucks in just 30 days. The Coalatree Kachula blanket is an indispensable piece of outdoor gear. At Gear.com we've been toting this blanket with us from the beaches of Central America to the heights of the Rocky Mountains. Good as a ground tarp for your climbing rope, or as a super easy cleanup beach blanket.
With one side of ripstop nylon, and the other of comfy cotton blend, this is going to quickly become your go-to blanket for everything. From festivals to camping to taking it out on the boat or to the park, the Kachula Adventure Blanket is ready to take on the world. The Kachula blanket is water-resistant, durable, and made entirely of recycled materials. It also has an included hood that you can snap on to convert it into a rain poncho in a pinch!
And the best part? It packs into itself in the pocket, which can hold keys or phone. And when stuffed down all tidy, it becomes the perfect travel pillow.Dimensions: 50" x 72" laid flat- Soft cotton flannel blend on the top. Followed up with durable ripstop nylon on the bottom. Both made from 100% recycled materials.
- Packs into attached stuff sack to become the perfect travel pillow.
- Stuff sack to stash keys, notebooks, phones, and more to keep them safe and secure.
- Want a family-size blanket? Snap several Kachulas together into a family-sized spread.
- Convert your Kachula blanket into a rain poncho with the included hood.
- Eco-friendly application of DWR (durable water-repellent) coating.
- Antimicrobial material helps keep the stink at bay.
- Laundry care: Just spot clean as needed. For a deep clean, just use mild detergent in a front-loading washer, then hang dry.